Accountant required at our offices in Blackpool.
At Nixon Williams we pride ourselves on being our clients accounting partner of choice and we’ve been doing this since we were founded in 1995. To achieve this high level of service we invest heavily in the people that make that happen, our team of trained accountants and the support team behind them ensure we go above and beyond for our clients.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an Accountant, you will be the main point of contact for your clients which will include meeting them. Playing a pivotal role you will be providing guidance and advice on TAX and VAT issues. You will be supporting for your own individual client base building a good rapport with them and learning their business.
- Must have previous experience working in an Accountancy practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Competent in the use of Excel, Word, and E-mail
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Detailed knowledge of HMRC guidelines
- Knowledge of Digita software packages
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll
- Ideally qualified AAT/ATT L2/QBE or the equivalent Accountancy qualification.
- A to C grade GCSE’s in English and Mathematics
Whichever direction you are looking to go, whatever path you follow, you can ensure we’re help you get on and grow, working for Nixon Williams you with have the opportunity develop your career even further as an Accountant and be provided with ongoing training, and guidance to become a specialist in your field
Register & Apply For This Job